Thursday, 27 November 2014

Positive News: *Positive People Wanted in Exeter, Devon*

Positive News: *Positive People Wanted in Exeter, Devon*: Positive skilled People Wanted in Exeter, Devon. Reduce the local emissions in Exeter. A social enterprise based in Exeter is looking...

Today I have decided to start on a new path that's really chosen me to become a Councillor for the people of Exeter to become a green party candidate, I will work with the people in Exeter to help make Exeter the first green Eco-city for the people of Exeter, Devon.

I believe in distinctive policies that put people and the environment first before greed and profit.
I shall be challenging the politics of austerity and its effects on old and young alike.

We all need a living wage, a wealth tax and genuinely affordable housing.

We need measures to support small local businesses and social enterprises to help them thrive and compete fairly with clone town corporations.

These are all issues where Labour, Tories and Lib Dems have a track record of failure and there is nothing to suggest they have anything innovative to offer anyone.

As past experience has taught me I have uncovered £2 and a half Billion of corruption in Exeter alone please view the link here Corruption in Exeter  

Calling all Eco Warriors in Exeter, Devon, if you really want to help save the environment? Help to reduce through local refurbishment, local recycling. Call: 01392 342 406 to stop global warming in Exeter, Devon.

No comments:

Post a Comment